Tri-Paragon's team is made up of senior consultants with a combined technology services career of over 100 years. Brief profiles are provided below.
- A self-motivated Senior Technology Executive with over 30 years of expertise in identifying and implementing new and strategic technology initiatives that assist businesses in achieving their revenue and profit objectives.
- A customer-focused approach in assessing business, telecommunication and office automation needs while providing cost-effective solutions.
- Proven leadership skills; known for motivating others to realize and achieve their potential in challenging, dynamic environments.
- Extensive expertise in data centre and infrastructure builds, consolidations, moves and migrations; 40+ ERP implementations; E-business strategies; voice and data communications; content management and portal solutions.
- Solutions and services span across various industries, such as; Office Automation, Communications, Outsource Service Providers, Sales and Distribution, Banking, Mutual Fund, Insurance, Wholesale Food Distribution ...
Over thirty years of diversified Information Technology (IT) experience working in Canada and the United States, as a citizen of both countries, within various industry sectors specializing in:
- Program and project management for enterprise-wide, vertical and platform initiatives consisting of; builds and enhancements (application / software development), acquisitions, migrations, and conversions, including integration and specialty initiatives.
- Program and project management office start-up and set-up; establish program governance, standardization of processes, monitoring controls, and execution guidelines.
- Preparation and delivery of presentations, response to RFP’s, RFI’s, and EOI’s, client proposals and statement of work(s), including; budgets, project and resource plans, and schedules.
- Vendor and supplier assessment, engagement, and relationship management.
- Industry sectors include; financial (banking, insurance, mutual fund, and trust), utilities (gas), office automation, health care, education, manufacturing and distribution.
Proven leadership in Project Portfolio Management with over 36 years of experience specializing in:
- The transition of project portfolios into value centres of excellence consistent with corporate strategic plans.
Aligning projects to value driven deliverables to realize maximum return on investment.
- Planning IT infrastructure and data centres to maintain a consistent and value-based cost model to minimize and mitigate unexpected peaks in infrastructure costs.
- Aligning IT infrastructure plans with data centre strategic plans and implementation management to achieve optimization and smoothing of annual IT cost models.
- Providing services consistent with Tri-Paragon's mission to help our customers experience transparency and achieve efficiencies with acquisitions, consolidation, relocation and management of their IT infrastructure and facilities.
- Providing cost effective executive planning and delivery management of project portfolios aligning to strategic objectives and delivery of project utilizing an agile approach to achieve maximum value for our clients.
- Maximizing the value of projects and engagements by delivering those components that deliver the most value and quality in the least amount of time and are consistent with strategic transformations.
Our Mission and Core Values
Tri-Paragon's mission is to help our customers experience transparency and achieve efficiencies with acquisition, consolidation, relocation and management of their IT infrastructure and facilities.
- Maintain integrity in our business relationships.
- Demonstrate sound moral and ethical principles in all that we do.
- Remain committed and accountable at all times.
- Create value for our customers ensuring customer benefits are > cost.
- Create value for our business and its partners.